From Saravanan A <asarava...@alphaworkz.com>
Subject Re: Error when try to create mutable secondary index...
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:16:02 GMT
I already included this property in hbase-site.xml in all region
servers..but still am getting that error...If i define my view as
IMMUTABLE_ROWS = true, then i can able to create view..but i want to create
index for mutable..

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Abhilash L L <abhilash@capillarytech.com>
wrote:

> Really sorry, shared the wrong config
>

> <property>
>   <name>hbase.regionserver.wal.codec</name>
>   <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.IndexedWALEditCodec</value>
> </property>
>

> Regards,
> Abhilash L L
> Capillary Technologies
> M:919886208262
> abhilash@capillarytech.com | www.capillarytech.com
>
> Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy
> of  Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
> Corporate-Email-Policy
> <http://support.capillary.co.in/policy-public/Corporate-Email-Policy.pdf>
> for details. Contents of this email are confidential. Please contact the
> Sender if you have received this email in error.
>

> On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Saravanan A <asaravanan@alphaworkz.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Abhilash,
>>
>> Thanks for the replay...i included above property and restarted the
>> region servers but still am getting the same error...
>>

>> On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Abhilash L L <abhilash@capillarytech.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Saravanan,
>>>
>>>     Please check the Setup section here
>>>
>>> http://phoenix.apache.org/secondary_indexing.html
>>>
>>>    You will need to add this config to all Region Servers in hbase-site.
>>> xml, as the error says as well (You will need to restart the servers after
>>> the change)
>>>

>>> <property>
>>>   <name>hbase.region.server.rpc.scheduler.factory.class</name>
>>>   <value>org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.ipc.PhoenixIndexRpcSchedulerFactory</value>
>>>   <description>Factory to create the Phoenix RPC Scheduler that knows to
put index updates into index queues</description>