From Abe Weinograd <...@flonet.com>
Subject table seems to get corrupt
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 13:18:38 GMT
We are loading it via Map reduce directly into HFiles.  This has worked
well for us for a while.  Recently, while loading a table with 99 columns
and a 3 column composite key, it became unqueryable at some point during or
after we load it.

When trying to run an aggregation (Group by and COUNT(1)), Squirrel dumps
out java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected single, aggregated KeyValue
from coprocessor, but instead received
keyvalues={\x00\x00\x00M\x00\x00\x01G\x92I\xEB\xEB3fcf9e6d-01f9-4bb9-9d08-f8cc95c00f28/0:ACTION_END/1406909122452/Put/vlen=8/ts=0/value=

When trying to do a SELECT * LIMIT 1, we
get org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException:
org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException: IPC server unable to read
call parameters: Can't find class
org.apache.phoenix.filter.ColumnProjectionFilter

This has happened a couple of times and the only way we can seem to get
querying via phoenix to work is to blow up the table.  I can scan and do
stuff fine via hbase and the Hbase shell.

Having trouble getting anywhere debugging myself.  Any thoughts/help would
be greatly appreciated.

Abe