From Abe Weinograd <...@flonet.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Connect Squirrel to Phoenix 4
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:20:00 GMT
I have a similar issue.  We are using CDH5.1 and subsequently Hadoop2.  For
Squirrel, I have to use the Hadoop1 JAR (makes no sense to me).  That works.

Additionally, I have taking the phoenix-client without hbase jars and added
the subsequent cloudera jars that are needed to the squirrel lib and that
works too.  Since we need to easily package this for some folks, I just
stuck with the Hadoop1 JAR.  I had to do the same thing for Phoenix 3
before we upgraded Hbase.

Abe