From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tracing
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:26:39 GMT
You will need a build of phoenix that uses the -Dhadoop.profile=2 property.
If that isn't around, we should add it to the releases to differentiate it
from the standard, hadoop1 support jars (seems like not).

Take a look at the source (specifically in the phoenix-hadoop2-compat/bin
folder) and you can pull the files you need directly from there for the
moment.

Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com