From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Top-N query
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:24:54 GMT
You can try a few things:
- salt your table by tacking on a SALT_BUCKETS=n where n is related to
the size of your cluster. Perhaps start with 16.
- lead your primary key constraint with "core desc" if this is your
primary means of accessing this table.
- add a secondary index over "core desc" if this is a common means of
accessing your table.

Thanks,
James