From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ManagedTests and 4.1.0-RC1
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:27:40 GMT
Hey Dan,
There were some changes in the test framework to make them run faster.
Our entire test suite can run in about 10-15mins instead of 60mins
now. One of the new requirements is adding the annotation that Samarth
indicated. Once JUnit releases 4.12, this will no longer be necessary,
as the annotation will automatically be inherited from the
BaseClientManagedTimeIT class.
Thanks,
James