From "Azarov, Vadim" <Vadim.Aza...@teoco.com>
Subject CsvBulkLoadTool error with Phoenix 4.0
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 09:08:00 GMT
Hi,
I'm getting this error when trying to use the sample bulk loading with MapReduce via CsvBulkLoadTool
-
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.getInputStream

I'm using Phoenix 4.0, HBase 0.98.1 , Hadoop 2.3.0 and Clouder CDH 5.1.0

I saw that other encountered this problem with older and possibly mismatching versions -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15363490/cascading-hbase-tap

but thought that the latest ones should work ok.

Could you suggest what seems to be the problem?

Thank you,
Vadim Azarov

Information in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and privileged under the TEOCO
confidentiality terms that can be reviewed here<http://www.teoco.com/email-disclaimer>.