From Randy Martin <Randy.Mar...@ds-iq.com>
Subject RE: Use of column list for Pig Store command
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 04:03:57 GMT
It looks like JIRA issue PHOENIX-898 was originally tracking this, but it looks like this issue
has been reverted in 4.1.0 RC 0 and 1.  Can anyone from the Phoenix group confirm this?

From: Ravi Kiran [mailto:maghamravikiran@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 5:34 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Use of column list for Pig Store command

Hi Randy,
   This feature is being delivered as part  of 4.1.0RC. Right now we are going through a voting
phase for its release. If you wish to try this feature before the official release, please
follow the instructions at http://phoenix.apache.org/building.html to build the necessary
artifacts.
   Please let us know if you face any hurdles. HTH.
Regards
Ravi

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Randy Martin <Randy.Martin@ds-iq.com<mailto:Randy.Martin@ds-iq.com>>