From Cosmin Cătălin Sanda <cosmincata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error connecting through SQuirrel
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:07:46 GMT
Hi Sid,

I had a similar problem while using DBVisualizer. One thing that you
can do to quickly solve your problem is to clone the repo and build
the client yourself. The fix is in the repo, but is not part of the
official downloads yet.

Alternatively, you can use my precompiled jar

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41990703/phoenix-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar
(I might remove this in the future, so get it while it's hot)

Cosmin Catalin SANDA
Software Systems Engineer
Phone: +45.27.30.60.35