From Ravi Kiran <maghamraviki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Location protocol error in Pig using Phoenix 3.0
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:21:14 GMT
Hi Steve,
   Specifying column names explicitly during LOAD and STORE is present from
v 3.1.0 and not in the phoenix-3.0.0-incubating
<http://mirrors.gigenet.com/apache/incubator/phoenix/phoenix-3.0.0-incubating/>
. You can try building the artifacts following the steps mentioned at
http://phoenix.apache.org/building.html

Regards
Ravi