From Ravi Kiran <maghamraviki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Location protocol error in Pig using Phoenix 3.0
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:15:20 GMT
Hi Martin,
   I noticed phoenix-3.0.0-incubating-client.jar doesn't have the feature
of passing explicit column names during STORE. I did a download from
http://phoenix.apache.org/download.html and checked it.

 So please try,

   STORE LoadProducts INTO 'hbase://SCHEMA.TABLE'  using
org.apache.phoenix.pig.PhoenixHBaseStorage('$zk','-batchSize 5000');

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards

Ravi