From Nicolas Maillard <nmaill...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: query client performance
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:45:27 GMT
Hello Abe

You are right currently the pheonix client is the final step hence some
processing can happen there.
One way is to actually put the client on the cluster to avoid long anf
suboptimal networks.
Maybe a service standing in the cluster for you in front of the client to
do last stepds and even pagination/compression.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE