From Abe Weinograd <...@flonet.com>
Subject query client performance
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:24:32 GMT
Hello,

One of our main use cases is to extract a subset of our data in an ETL tool
(usually in the 10 million row range) from our tables in Phoenix.  The
behavior I am seeing is that all rows are streamed to the machine running
the Phoenix Client and then processed before the JDBC driver gets the next
row.

We have tuned the scanner cache to 1000 rows, however it takes a while.  I
can imagine the all rows are being sorted before they are streamed out to
the result set.  Is this something we can change?  what other things can I
tune for this access pattern?

Thanks!
Abe