phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix and Kerberos (No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt))
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:57:17 GMT
Nice, thanks for the update. I am assuming you didnt do kinit rather you
provided keytab and principal in phoenix connection string.


On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 1:22 AM, Giuseppe Reina <g.reina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anil,
>   yes in the end Justin was right, I solved it reordering the classpath.
> Essentially, I tried again finding the right permutation but with
> phoenix-*-client-without-hbase.jar library instead of the
> phoenix-*-client-minimal.jar and including as many jars as possible from
> the hbase, hdfs, and hadoop deployments.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
>
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guiseppe,
>>
>> I am curious to know whether you were able to connect to  secure
>> HBase0.98 cluster?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anil Gupta
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guiseppe,
>>>
>>> Since you are using HBase0.98 you dont need to try out different
>>> permutation and combination.Just take the standard phoenix-client.jar from
>>> nighlty build and replace the phoenix-client.jar of phoenix-4.0.0
>>> installation. Make sure your all your bin directory scripts are also
>>> defaults scripts. You dont need modification of any script as per this
>>> http://bigdatanoob.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/connect-phoenix-to-secure-hbase-cluster.html
>>> because Phoenix-19 handles connecting to a secure cluster more gracefully.
>>> Also you dont need to do kinit now. Phoenix will handle all the stuff
>>> related to kerberos within Java client.
>>>
>>> Then try running sqlline like this:
>>> sqlline.py( or sqlline.sh) zk:port:hbase_root_dir:keytab_file:principal
>>>
>>> If you run into problems then please share the logs. Also, it would be
>>> helpful if you can turn on debug logs.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Anil Gupta
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:48 AM, Giuseppe Reina <g.reina@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Justin,
>>>>   sorry but I tried all the relevant permutations of the jar files in
>>>> the classpath listing explicitly the path of the jars, and still I have the
>>>> same problem.
>>>> Any other ideas?
>>>>
>>>> Kind Regards,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Justin Workman <
>>>> justinjworkman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I have had success with Hbase 0.96 from cloudera CDH4.3.0. The order
>>>>> of jars and configs on the classpath played a big part in getting this to
>>>>> work for me. Here is the order we have to use in order to connect and
>>>>> authenticate
>>>>>
>>>>> 1) Path to Hadoop and Hbase configuration files
>>>>> 2) Hbase security jar
>>>>> 3) Hadoop common jar
>>>>> 4) Hadoop auth jar
>>>>> 5) Zookeeper jar
>>>>> 6) Phoenix client jar
>>>>> 7) All other needed libraries
>>>>>
>>>>> For 2-6, list the jars explicitly, not just the path to the containing
>>>>> directories.
>>>>>
>>>>> Hope this helps
>>>>> Justin
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Giuseppe Reina <g.reina@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>   unfortunately I'm still having the same problem. I'm using Hadoop 2
>>>>>> and HBase 0.98 so I couldn't use Phoenix 3.0.
>>>>>> I downloaded the sources from the git repository
>>>>>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/phoenix.git> and I compiled
>>>>>> the jars.
>>>>>> I had to change the previous java command because I was receiving the
>>>>>> following exception:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 14/06/19 14:29:23 WARN util.DynamicClassLoader: Failed to identify
>>>>>>> the fs of dir hdfs://zk1.mydomain:8020/apps/hbase/data/lib, ignored
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: Server IPC version 9 cannot
>>>>>>> communicate with client version 4
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So now I launch Phoenix with:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> java -cp
>>>>>>> ".:/usr/lib/phoenix/phoenix-5.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client-minimal.jar:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/htrace-core-2.04.jar:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/hbase-server.jar:jline-2.11.jar:sqlline-1.1.2.jar:/usr/lib/phoenix/phoenix-5.0.0-SNAPSHOT-without-hbase.jar:/usr/lib/phoenix/lib/*:/usr/lib/hadoop/client/*:/etc/hbase/conf.dist/:/etc/hbase/conf/:/etc/hadoop/conf.dist/:/etc/hbase/conf/:/usr/lib/hbase/*"
>>>>>>> -Djavax.net.debug=ssl -Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true
>>>>>>> -Djava.security.auth.login.config=/etc/hbase/conf/hbase_client_jaas.conf
>>>>>>> -Djava.library.path=/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/native/
>>>>>>> -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/usr/lib/phoenix/bin/log4j.properties
>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine -d org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver -u
>>>>>>> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure:/etc/security/keytabs/myuser.headless.keytab
>>>>>>> -n none -p none  --fastConnect=false --verbose=true
>>>>>>> --isolation=TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> But I still get:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Setting property: [isolation, TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED]
>>>>>>> issuing: !connect
>>>>>>> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure:/etc/security/keytabs/myuser.headless.keytab
>>>>>>> none none org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver
>>>>>>> Connecting to
>>>>>>> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure:/etc/security/keytabs/myuser.headless.keytab
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Java config name: null
>>>>>>> Native config name: /etc/krb5.conf
>>>>>>> Loaded from native config
>>>>>>> >>>KinitOptions cache name is /tmp/krb5cc_501
>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream>  client principal is myuser@MYREALM
>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> server principal is
>>>>>>> krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> key type: 16
>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> auth time: Thu Jun 19 10:19:17 UTC 2014
>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> start time: Thu Jun 19 10:19:20 UTC 2014
>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> end time: Fri Jun 20 10:19:20 UTC 2014
>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> renew_till time: Thu Jun 26 10:19:17
>>>>>>> UTC 2014
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> >>> CCacheInputStream: readFlags()  FORWARDABLE; RENEWABLE; INITIAL;
>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>> expiring on Fri Jun 20 10:19:20 UTC 2014
>>>>>>> Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>> expiring on Fri Jun 20 10:19:20 UTC 2014
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Service ticket not found in the subject
>>>>>>> >>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
>>>>>>> default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 16 1 3.
>>>>>>> >>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
>>>>>>> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>> >>> KdcAccessibility: reset
>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000,
>>>>>>> number of retries =3, #bytes=737
>>>>>>> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88,
>>>>>>> timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=737
>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=714
>>>>>>> >>> KdcAccessibility: remove kerberos.mydomain
>>>>>>> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>> >>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>>>>>>> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 583967039
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 0
>>>>>>> Created InitSecContextToken:
>>>>>>> 0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 6A 30 82   02 66 A0 03 02 01 05 A1
>>>>>>>  ..n..j0..f......
>>>>>>> 0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 00 00 00 00 A3 82 01
>>>>>>>  ................
>>>>>>> [...]
>>>>>>> 0260: AC 98 ED E8 03 97 D4 D7   97 DE C6 0B 22 02 6C 10
>>>>>>>  ............".l.
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02
>>>>>>> 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff b0 33 06 7a d1 cb e3 4b 83 f9 e1 2e d0 92 6c fc 80 74
>>>>>>> 55 f0 14 8a 99 74 da b0 33 4b d2 e1 cc 31 c2 2a 75 2f 01 01 00 00 04 04 04
>>>>>>> 04 ]
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54
>>>>>>> 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c ]
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 57 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02
>>>>>>> 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 3c d5 18 05 ab db d2 68 8b 35 a6 72 8a 9c 80 82 84 c3
>>>>>>> 9c 31 b0 df 01 18 e0 6d ea c4 a5 db ff 65 ba 01 c8 71 01 01 00 00 68 64 70
>>>>>>> 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c 03 03 03 ]
>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>> expiring on Fri Jun 20 10:19:20 UTC 2014
>>>>>>> Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>> expiring on Fri Jun 20 10:19:20 UTC 2014
>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to
>>>>>>> zookeeper/zk1.mydomain@MYREALM expiring on Fri Jun 20 10:19:20 UTC
>>>>>>> 2014
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Service ticket not found in the subject
>>>>>>> >>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
>>>>>>> default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 16 1 3.
>>>>>>> >>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
>>>>>>> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000,
>>>>>>> number of retries =3, #bytes=737
>>>>>>> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88,
>>>>>>> timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=737
>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=714
>>>>>>> >>> KdcAccessibility: remove kerberos.mydomain
>>>>>>> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>> >>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>>>>>>> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 594904455
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 0
>>>>>>> Created InitSecContextToken:
>>>>>>> 0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 6A 30 82   02 66 A0 03 02 01 05 A1
>>>>>>>  ..n..j0..f......
>>>>>>> 0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 00 00 00 00 A3 82 01
>>>>>>>  ................
>>>>>>> [...]
>>>>>>> 0260: B7 1F A6 E4 47 38 2E 21   AE 4E 25 A6 8D 57 19 CD
>>>>>>>  ....G8.!.N%..W..
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02
>>>>>>> 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 09 ed fd 9f ca d8 97 05 3a 2a 64 5c e4 c3 3b e0 71 43
>>>>>>> 01 4e ab 16 2f 5a 7b 31 8b 32 9f 20 9a 47 8a d1 70 0a 01 01 00 00 04 04 04
>>>>>>> 04 ]
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54
>>>>>>> 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c ]
>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 57 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02
>>>>>>> 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff e9 97 40 26 a5 de ee 05 d5 ac 03 42 03 c4 f7 66 11 76
>>>>>>> f4 9e 2b e8 f2 a0 f7 d4 62 68 21 2d da 47 b4 92 c5 12 01 01 00 00 68 64 70
>>>>>>> 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c 03 03 03 ]
>>>>>>> 14/06/19 14:15:44 WARN ipc.RpcClient: Exception encountered while
>>>>>>> connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate
>>>>>>> failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>> 14/06/19 14:15:44 FATAL ipc.RpcClient: SASL authentication failed.
>>>>>>> The most likely cause is missing or invalid credentials. Consider 'kinit'.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
>>>>>>> GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
>>>>>>> find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.HBaseSaslRpcClient.saslConnect(HBaseSaslRpcClient.java:152)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupSaslConnection(RpcClient.java:792)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.access$800(RpcClient.java:349)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:918)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1557)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupIOstreams(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.writeRequest(RpcClient.java:1065)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.tracedWriteRequest(RpcClient.java:1032)
>>>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.call(RpcClient.java:1474)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1684)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$BlockingRpcChannelImplementation.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1737)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$BlockingStub.isMasterRunning(MasterProtos.java:40216)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.isMasterRunning(ConnectionManager.java:1644)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStubNoRetries(ConnectionManager.java:1553)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1579)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1633)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getKeepAliveMasterService(ConnectionManager.java:1841)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getHTableDescriptor(ConnectionManager.java:2559)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:396)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:401)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.ensureTableCreated(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:784)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.createTable(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1068)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.DelegateConnectionQueryServices.createTable(DelegateConnectionQueryServices.java:114)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTableInternal(MetaDataClient.java:1170)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTable(MetaDataClient.java:422)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.compile.CreateTableCompiler$2.execute(CreateTableCompiler.java:183)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$2.call(PhoenixStatement.java:246)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$2.call(PhoenixStatement.java:237)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.util.PhoenixContextExecutor.call(PhoenixContextExecutor.java:54)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeMutation(PhoenixStatement.java:236)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeUpdate(PhoenixStatement.java:941)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl$9.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1470)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl$9.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1436)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.util.PhoenixContextExecutor.call(PhoenixContextExecutor.java:54)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1436)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:131)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.connect(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:112)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.connect(SqlLine.java:4650)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.getConnection(SqlLine.java:4701)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3942)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3851)
>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(SqlLine.java:2810)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:817)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:633)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:680)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:441)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:424)
>>>>>>> Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5InitCredential.getInstance(Krb5InitCredential.java:147)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:121)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getMechanismContext(Krb5MechFactory.java:187)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getMechanismContext(GSSManagerImpl.java:223)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:212)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:179)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:193)
>>>>>>> ... 54 more
>>>>>>> 14/06/19 14:15:46 WARN ipc.RpcClient: Exception encountered while
>>>>>>> connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate
>>>>>>> failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>> 14/06/19 14:15:46 FATAL ipc.RpcClient: SASL authentication failed.
>>>>>>> The most likely cause is missing or invalid credentials. Consider 'kinit'.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
>>>>>>> GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
>>>>>>> find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.HBaseSaslRpcClient.saslConnect(HBaseSaslRpcClient.java:152)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupSaslConnection(RpcClient.java:792)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.access$800(RpcClient.java:349)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:918)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1557)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupIOstreams(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.writeRequest(RpcClient.java:1065)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.tracedWriteRequest(RpcClient.java:1032)
>>>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.call(RpcClient.java:1474)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1684)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$BlockingRpcChannelImplementation.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1737)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$BlockingStub.isMasterRunning(MasterProtos.java:40216)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.isMasterRunning(ConnectionManager.java:1644)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStubNoRetries(ConnectionManager.java:1553)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1579)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1633)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getKeepAliveMasterService(ConnectionManager.java:1841)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getHTableDescriptor(ConnectionManager.java:2559)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:396)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:401)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.ensureTableCreated(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:784)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.createTable(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1068)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.DelegateConnectionQueryServices.createTable(DelegateConnectionQueryServices.java:114)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTableInternal(MetaDataClient.java:1170)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTable(MetaDataClient.java:422)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.compile.CreateTableCompiler$2.execute(CreateTableCompiler.java:183)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$2.call(PhoenixStatement.java:246)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement$2.call(PhoenixStatement.java:237)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.util.PhoenixContextExecutor.call(PhoenixContextExecutor.java:54)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeMutation(PhoenixStatement.java:236)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeUpdate(PhoenixStatement.java:941)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl$9.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1470)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl$9.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1436)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.util.PhoenixContextExecutor.call(PhoenixContextExecutor.java:54)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1436)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:131)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.connect(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:112)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.connect(SqlLine.java:4650)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.getConnection(SqlLine.java:4701)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3942)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3851)
>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(SqlLine.java:2810)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:817)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:633)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:680)
>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:441)
>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:424)
>>>>>>> Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5InitCredential.getInstance(Krb5InitCredential.java:147)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:121)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getMechanismContext(Krb5MechFactory.java:187)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getMechanismContext(GSSManagerImpl.java:223)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:212)
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:179)
>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:193)
>>>>>>> ... 54 more
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I have my keys in the cache (also renewed with kinit -R). All the
>>>>>> other clients work, just Phoenix is not working. I'm probably missing
>>>>>> something.
>>>>>> Any ideas? Does any of you have any insights?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Kind Regards
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Giuseppe Reina <g.reina@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thank you. I'll try that!
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:50 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Giuseppe,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The latest nightly builds of phoenix have the patch for
>>>>>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-19. If you pick up
>>>>>>>> the latest nighly then it would be easier to connect to a secure cluster.
>>>>>>>> You can find the nighly for 3.0 here:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Phoenix-3.0-hadoop1/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> If you are using HBase098 then try out Phoenix4.0 nightly. Let me
>>>>>>>> know if you need further help.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>> Anil Gupta
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:35 AM, Giuseppe Reina <g.reina@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>>>>   I'm trying to make Phoenix work with HBase and Kerberos but so
>>>>>>>>> far I got no luck. I'm currently using HDP 2.1 on Centos 6.5 and following
>>>>>>>>> this guide as reference:
>>>>>>>>> http://bigdatanoob.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/connect-phoenix-to-secure-hbase-cluster.html
>>>>>>>>> I'm able to use mainly all the Hadoop services (MapReduce,
>>>>>>>>> Zookeeper, HBase,...) using my user but not Phoenix (note I granted RWCA
>>>>>>>>> permissions to my user on hbase).
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I don't see any problems with my TGT
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [myuser@zk1.mydomain ~]$ klist -fae
>>>>>>>>>> Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_501
>>>>>>>>>> Default principal: myuser@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>> Valid starting     Expires            Service principal
>>>>>>>>>> 06/17/14 10:58:50  06/18/14 10:58:50  krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>>  renew until 06/24/14 10:58:33, Flags: FRIT
>>>>>>>>>> Etype (skey, tkt): des3-cbc-sha1, des3-cbc-sha1
>>>>>>>>>> Addresses: (none)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> But when I launch Phoenix sqlline with the krb5 debug on using the
>>>>>>>>> following command:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> [myuser@zk1.mydomain ~]$ java -cp
>>>>>>>>>> ".:/usr/lib/phoenix/*:/usr/lib/phoenix/lib/*:/usr/lib/hadoop/client/*:/etc/hbase/conf.dist/:/etc/hbase/conf/:/etc/hadoop/conf.dist/:/etc/hbase/conf/:/usr/lib/hbase/*"
>>>>>>>>>> -Djavax.net.debug=ssl -Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true
>>>>>>>>>> -Djava.security.auth.login.config=/etc/hbase/conf/hbase_client_jaas.conf
>>>>>>>>>> -Djava.library.path=/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/native/
>>>>>>>>>> -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/usr/lib/phoenix/bin/log4j.properties
>>>>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine -d org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver -u
>>>>>>>>>> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure -n myuser
>>>>>>>>>>  --fastConnect=false --verbose=true --isolation=TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I get the following error:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Setting property: [isolation, TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED]
>>>>>>>>>> issuing: !connect
>>>>>>>>>> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure myuser ''
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver
>>>>>>>>>> Connecting to
>>>>>>>>>> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>>>>>>>>>> [jar:file:/usr/lib/phoenix/phoenix-4.0.0.2.1.2.0-402-client.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>>>>>>>>>> [jar:file:/usr/lib/phoenix/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.4.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>>>>>>>>>> [jar:file:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for
>>>>>>>>>> an explanation.
>>>>>>>>>> Java config name: null
>>>>>>>>>> Native config name: /etc/krb5.conf
>>>>>>>>>> Loaded from native config
>>>>>>>>>> >>>KinitOptions cache name is /tmp/krb5cc_501
>>>>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream>  client principal is myuser@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> server principal is
>>>>>>>>>> krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> key type: 16
>>>>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> auth time: Tue Jun 17 10:58:33 UTC
>>>>>>>>>> 2014
>>>>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> start time: Tue Jun 17 10:58:50 UTC
>>>>>>>>>> 2014
>>>>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> end time: Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC
>>>>>>>>>> 2014
>>>>>>>>>> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> renew_till time: Tue Jun 24 10:58:33
>>>>>>>>>> UTC 2014
>>>>>>>>>> >>> CCacheInputStream: readFlags()  FORWARDABLE; RENEWABLE;
>>>>>>>>>> INITIAL;
>>>>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>> expiring on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
>>>>>>>>>> Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
>>>>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>> expiring on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
>>>>>>>>>> Service ticket not found in the subject
>>>>>>>>>> >>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
>>>>>>>>>> default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 16 1 3.
>>>>>>>>>> >>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
>>>>>>>>>> >>> EType:
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KdcAccessibility: reset
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000,
>>>>>>>>>> number of retries =3, #bytes=737
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88,
>>>>>>>>>> timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=737
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=714
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KdcAccessibility: remove kerberos.mydomain
>>>>>>>>>> >>> EType:
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>>>>>>>>>> >>> EType:
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 595457406
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 0
>>>>>>>>>> Created InitSecContextToken:
>>>>>>>>>> 0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 6A 30 82   02 66 A0 03 02 01 05 A1
>>>>>>>>>>  ..n..j0..f......
>>>>>>>>>> 0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 00 00 00 00 A3 82 01
>>>>>>>>>>  ................
>>>>>>>>>> [...]
>>>>>>>>>> 0260: 7A 66 8D 83 5C 76 84 2E   09 6B E4 7E 3C 6C 7A 3A
>>>>>>>>>>  zf..\v...k..<lz:
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02
>>>>>>>>>> 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 7b 14 41 17 41 6a d6 72 f2 55 a5 2f d1 95 c3 99 30
>>>>>>>>>> 8f 00 95 9e 1a 23 b6 4b b5 5d 89 6e f5 b4 e6 5a 50 1d d3 01 01 00 00 04 04
>>>>>>>>>> 04 04 ]
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53
>>>>>>>>>> 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c ]
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 57 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02
>>>>>>>>>> 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 17 ec 99 7b 96 4e 05 41 26 5e 0b b5 b9 c6 5e c8 52
>>>>>>>>>> 9b 14 69 d1 43 7a fa bc 4b 75 fe 49 61 2b 99 52 13 c7 9d 01 01 00 00 68 64
>>>>>>>>>> 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c 03 03
>>>>>>>>>> 03 ]
>>>>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>> expiring on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
>>>>>>>>>> Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
>>>>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>>>>>>>>>> expiring on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
>>>>>>>>>> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to
>>>>>>>>>> zookeeper/zk1.mydomain@MYREALM expiring on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50
>>>>>>>>>> UTC 2014
>>>>>>>>>> Service ticket not found in the subject
>>>>>>>>>> >>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
>>>>>>>>>> default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 16 1 3.
>>>>>>>>>> >>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
>>>>>>>>>> >>> EType:
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000,
>>>>>>>>>> number of retries =3, #bytes=737
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88,
>>>>>>>>>> timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=737
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=714
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KdcAccessibility: remove kerberos.mydomain
>>>>>>>>>> >>> EType:
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>>>>> >>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>>>>>>>>>> >>> EType:
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 284225265
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 0
>>>>>>>>>> Created InitSecContextToken:
>>>>>>>>>> 0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 6A 30 82   02 66 A0 03 02 01 05 A1
>>>>>>>>>>  ..n..j0..f......
>>>>>>>>>> 0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 00 00 00 00 A3 82 01
>>>>>>>>>>  ................
>>>>>>>>>> [...]
>>>>>>>>>> 0260: 76 30 32 5D 70 32 BA 6F   1F E0 C7 8F 9C B4 24 73
>>>>>>>>>>  v02]p2.o......$s
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02
>>>>>>>>>> 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 24 63 c2 63 f1 09 e4 a1 d9 8e 56 77 35 a4 c3 76 11
>>>>>>>>>> 77 d7 30 a9 6b 15 4d ee d7 2d 5c 80 e8 28 1d 2a 75 ac 1c 01 01 00 00 04 04
>>>>>>>>>> 04 04 ]
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53
>>>>>>>>>> 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c ]
>>>>>>>>>> Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 57 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02
>>>>>>>>>> 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 55 15 d9 ab fb 0f ac 4e a1 1f 2e 0b 89 ca 61 a0 5a
>>>>>>>>>> d3 4e f6 af 30 4f 6d 8f ad 2d 0c 9d b7 c4 be a7 b2 ac b5 01 01 00 00 68 64
>>>>>>>>>> 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c 03 03
>>>>>>>>>> 03 ]
>>>>>>>>>> 14/06/17 12:25:26 WARN ipc.RpcClient: Exception encountered while
>>>>>>>>>> connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate
>>>>>>>>>> failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>>>>> 14/06/17 12:25:26 FATAL ipc.RpcClient: SASL authentication
>>>>>>>>>> failed. The most likely cause is missing or invalid credentials. Consider
>>>>>>>>>> 'kinit'.
>>>>>>>>>> javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
>>>>>>>>>> GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
>>>>>>>>>> find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.HBaseSaslRpcClient.saslConnect(HBaseSaslRpcClient.java:152)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupSaslConnection(RpcClient.java:792)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.access$800(RpcClient.java:349)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:918)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>>>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1557)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupIOstreams(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.writeRequest(RpcClient.java:1065)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.tracedWriteRequest(RpcClient.java:1032)
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.call(RpcClient.java:1474)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1684)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$BlockingRpcChannelImplementation.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1737)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$BlockingStub.isMasterRunning(MasterProtos.java:40216)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.isMasterRunning(ConnectionManager.java:1644)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStubNoRetries(ConnectionManager.java:1553)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1579)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1633)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getKeepAliveMasterService(ConnectionManager.java:1841)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getHTableDescriptor(ConnectionManager.java:2559)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:396)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:401)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.ensureTableCreated(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:773)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.createTable(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1058)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTableInternal(MetaDataClient.java:1156)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTable(MetaDataClient.java:422)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.compile.CreateTableCompiler$2.execute(CreateTableCompiler.java:183)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeMutation(PhoenixStatement.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeUpdate(PhoenixStatement.java:908)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1453)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:131)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.connect(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:112)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.connect(SqlLine.java:4650)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.getConnection(SqlLine.java:4701)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3942)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3851)
>>>>>>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(SqlLine.java:2810)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:817)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:633)
>>>>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:680)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:441)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:424)
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5InitCredential.getInstance(Krb5InitCredential.java:147)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:121)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getMechanismContext(Krb5MechFactory.java:187)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getMechanismContext(GSSManagerImpl.java:223)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:179)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:193)
>>>>>>>>>>  ... 47 more
>>>>>>>>>> 14/06/17 12:25:28 WARN ipc.RpcClient: Exception encountered while
>>>>>>>>>> connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate
>>>>>>>>>> failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>>>>> 14/06/17 12:25:28 FATAL ipc.RpcClient: SASL authentication
>>>>>>>>>> failed. The most likely cause is missing or invalid credentials. Consider
>>>>>>>>>> 'kinit'.
>>>>>>>>>> javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
>>>>>>>>>> GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
>>>>>>>>>> find any Kerberos tgt)]
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.HBaseSaslRpcClient.saslConnect(HBaseSaslRpcClient.java:152)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupSaslConnection(RpcClient.java:792)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.access$800(RpcClient.java:349)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:918)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>>>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1557)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupIOstreams(RpcClient.java:915)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.writeRequest(RpcClient.java:1065)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.tracedWriteRequest(RpcClient.java:1032)
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.call(RpcClient.java:1474)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1684)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$BlockingRpcChannelImplementation.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1737)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$BlockingStub.isMasterRunning(MasterProtos.java:40216)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.isMasterRunning(ConnectionManager.java:1644)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStubNoRetries(ConnectionManager.java:1553)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1579)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1633)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getKeepAliveMasterService(ConnectionManager.java:1841)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getHTableDescriptor(ConnectionManager.java:2559)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:396)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:401)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.ensureTableCreated(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:773)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.createTable(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1058)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTableInternal(MetaDataClient.java:1156)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTable(MetaDataClient.java:422)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.compile.CreateTableCompiler$2.execute(CreateTableCompiler.java:183)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeMutation(PhoenixStatement.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeUpdate(PhoenixStatement.java:908)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1453)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:131)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.connect(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:112)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.connect(SqlLine.java:4650)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.getConnection(SqlLine.java:4701)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3942)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3851)
>>>>>>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sqlline.SqlLine$ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(SqlLine.java:2810)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:817)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:633)
>>>>>>>>>>  at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:680)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:441)
>>>>>>>>>> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:424)
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
>>>>>>>>>> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5InitCredential.getInstance(Krb5InitCredential.java:147)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:121)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getMechanismContext(Krb5MechFactory.java:187)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getMechanismContext(GSSManagerImpl.java:223)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>>  at
>>>>>>>>>> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:179)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:193)
>>>>>>>>>>  ... 47 more
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Can any of you help me with this problem?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Kind Regards
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>>>>>> Anil Gupta
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>> Anil Gupta
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Anil Gupta
>>
>
>


-- 
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Mime
View raw message