From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Pig Integration: Error in readFields java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException: -1
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 22:00:18 GMT
One more question:
The views that i am creating, only have few columns of the the original
HBase tables. I dont think that should be a problem. Right?
For example: One row in table in HBase can have 100 columns but in my
phoenix view only mapped 10 columns.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 2:58 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ravi,
>
> Here is sample DDL for table:
> CREATE view test_table( Rowkey_Prefix_String VARCHAR not null, rev_time
> BIGINT not null, ora_id BIGINT not null, src_db_id SMALLINT,
> t.big_decimal_val DECIMAL, UNSIGNED_DATE_COLUMN UNSIGNED_DATE, t.OID
> VARCHAR CONSTRAINT pk PRIMARY KEY(Rowkey_Prefix_String ,rev_time,ora_id));
>

> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Ravi Kiran <maghamravikiran@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Anil,
>>    Can you please share the table ddl to help me write tests to see where
>> the issue is.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ravi
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:58 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I tried one more script:
>>> A = load 'hbase://query/SELECT * from test_table' using
>>> org.apache.phoenix.pig.
>>> PhoenixHBaseLoader('ZK');
>>> grpd = GROUP A BY Rowkey_Prefix_String;

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta