From Steve Terrell <sterr...@oculus360.us>
Subject Re: Location protocol error in Pig using Phoenix 3.0
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:20:51 GMT
You might be using a feature of PhoenixHBaseStorage that I am not familiar
with.  When I use store to Phoenix, my "into" value is simply this:

… into 'hbase://MY_TABLE_NAME' …

If one can specify specific column families and column names, I'd like to
learn more about that myself.  I saw no mention of it at
http://phoenix.apache.org/pig_integration.html except for the loading.