From Stephen Sprague <sprag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monitoring
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 16:29:35 GMT
following up to my own message i did see reference to something called
"Hannibal" (https://github.com/sentric/hannibal) in the Phoenix doc.  Looks
like this helps with identifying imbalance within your cluster.

I'll keep searching around though - a Phoenix log file looks like perhaps
the best way to monitor phoenix queries at this point as i don't think
there is any self-aware queries to ask of it.  That's a jdbc driver issue
anyway - not phoenix.

​Cheers,
Stephen.​