From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monitoring
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 18:01:09 GMT
That's certainly possible, though somewhat unsatisfying :) Its not terribly
difficult to the Hadoop1 code - I've modularized a majority of the code so
all that is really needed is replicating the reading of the Hadoop1
metrics2 classes to something the phoenix writer understands (just like in
the Hadoop2 impl).

Happy to push the code somewhere so people can take a look... or they just
wait a couple weeks :)

Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com