From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query Finds No Rows When USing Multiple Column Families
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 14:45:36 GMT
Hi Steve,
Thanks for reporting this - it looks like a bug. I've filed this JIRA
for it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1102

As a work around while a fix is being made, try naming AA.NUM2 and
BB.NUM3 with the same column name: AA.NUM2 and BB.NUM2. I suspect that
will work around this issue.

Thanks,
James