From Mike Friedman <Mike.Fried...@ds-iq.com>
Subject RE: CDH 5.1
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:32:58 GMT
Has anyone gotten Phoenix to work on CDH5.1? I know theoretically because CDH5.1 includes HBase
0.98, Phoenix should just work but my experience is that that is not the case. It could be
just some small additional step to get it going. Any suggestions appreciated.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Friedman [mailto:Mike.Friedman@ds-iq.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:35 AM
To: <user@phoenix.apache.org>
Subject: CDH 5.1

So now the eagerly awaited CDH 5.1 is out, the distribution that contains HBase 0.98. I am
wondering if anyone here has upgraded to it, and has Phoenix core+client working on it. I
know Phoenix has been tested with HBase 0.98 per se, but in the full context of CDH 5.1 do
people have Phoenix running? Were there any special additional configuration steps you had
to do?

Thanks.

Mike