From Justin Workman <justinjwork...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDH 5.1
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 04:56:30 GMT
This is encouraging! We will be walking through the cdh 5.1 upgrade over
the next few weeks in all environments.

This has been a long awaited upgrade, and it is very encouraging to see
people's success. Great work Phoenix team!

Justin

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2014, at 10:46 PM, "Deepak_Gattala@dell.com" <