From Jeffrey Zhong <jzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Query HBase column/row timestamp
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 22:46:16 GMT

As far as I know there is no way in Phoenix that you can explicitly query
data based on underlying hbase row key time stamp. Phoenix does provide a
connection property "CurrentSCN" which sets the upper bound of time stamps
but not point or range query against row key time stamp. You can explicitly
create a timestamp column in your table if there is a need.

From:  Justin Workman <justinjworkman@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, June 6, 2014 2:26 PM
To:  "user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Query HBase column/row timestamp

Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere, I haven't been
able to find it through normal channels or searching.

Is it possible to query by the Hbase column or row timestamp value?
Basically I want to select all records, via Phoenix, where the last
timestamp is ~24 hours.

Thanks
Justin

--