phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Giuseppe Reina <g.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Phoenix and Kerberos (No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt))
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:35:14 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm trying to make Phoenix work with HBase and Kerberos but so far I got
no luck. I'm currently using HDP 2.1 on Centos 6.5 and following this guide
as reference:
http://bigdatanoob.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/connect-phoenix-to-secure-hbase-cluster.html
I'm able to use mainly all the Hadoop services (MapReduce, Zookeeper,
HBase,...) using my user but not Phoenix (note I granted RWCA permissions
to my user on hbase).

I don't see any problems with my TGT

[myuser@zk1.mydomain ~]$ klist -fae
> Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_501
> Default principal: myuser@MYREALM
> Valid starting     Expires            Service principal
> 06/17/14 10:58:50  06/18/14 10:58:50  krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
>  renew until 06/24/14 10:58:33, Flags: FRIT
> Etype (skey, tkt): des3-cbc-sha1, des3-cbc-sha1
> Addresses: (none)


But when I launch Phoenix sqlline with the krb5 debug on using the
following command:

> [myuser@zk1.mydomain ~]$ java -cp
> ".:/usr/lib/phoenix/*:/usr/lib/phoenix/lib/*:/usr/lib/hadoop/client/*:/etc/hbase/conf.dist/:/etc/hbase/conf/:/etc/hadoop/conf.dist/:/etc/hbase/conf/:/usr/lib/hbase/*"
> -Djavax.net.debug=ssl -Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true
> -Djava.security.auth.login.config=/etc/hbase/conf/hbase_client_jaas.conf
> -Djava.library.path=/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/native/
> -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/usr/lib/phoenix/bin/log4j.properties
> sqlline.SqlLine -d org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver -u
> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure -n myuser
>  --fastConnect=false --verbose=true --isolation=TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED


I get the following error:

Setting property: [isolation, TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED]
> issuing: !connect
> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure myuser ''
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver
> Connecting to
> jdbc:phoenix:zk1.mydomain,zk2.mydomain,zk3.mydomain:/hbase-secure
> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
> SLF4J: Found binding in
> [jar:file:/usr/lib/phoenix/phoenix-4.0.0.2.1.2.0-402-client.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: Found binding in
> [jar:file:/usr/lib/phoenix/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.4.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: Found binding in
> [jar:file:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
> explanation.
> Java config name: null
> Native config name: /etc/krb5.conf
> Loaded from native config
> >>>KinitOptions cache name is /tmp/krb5cc_501
> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream>  client principal is myuser@MYREALM
> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> server principal is krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM
> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> key type: 16
> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> auth time: Tue Jun 17 10:58:33 UTC 2014
> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> start time: Tue Jun 17 10:58:50 UTC 2014
> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> end time: Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
> >>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> renew_till time: Tue Jun 24 10:58:33 UTC
2014
> >>> CCacheInputStream: readFlags()  FORWARDABLE; RENEWABLE; INITIAL;
> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM expiring
> on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
> Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM expiring
> on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
> Service ticket not found in the subject
> >>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
> default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 16 1 3.
> >>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
> >>> KdcAccessibility: reset
> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000, number of
> retries =3, #bytes=737
> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
> =1, #bytes=737
> >>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=714
> >>> KdcAccessibility: remove kerberos.mydomain
> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
> >>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
> Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 595457406
> Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 0
> Created InitSecContextToken:
> 0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 6A 30 82   02 66 A0 03 02 01 05 A1  ..n..j0..f......
> 0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 00 00 00 00 A3 82 01  ................
> [...]
> 0260: 7A 66 8D 83 5C 76 84 2E   09 6B E4 7E 3C 6C 7A 3A  zf..\v...k..<lz:
> Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04
> 00 ff ff ff ff 7b 14 41 17 41 6a d6 72 f2 55 a5 2f d1 95 c3 99 30 8f 00 95
> 9e 1a 23 b6 4b b5 5d 89 6e f5 b4 e6 5a 50 1d d3 01 01 00 00 04 04 04 04 ]
> Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
> Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50
> 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c ]
> Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 57 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04
> 00 ff ff ff ff 17 ec 99 7b 96 4e 05 41 26 5e 0b b5 b9 c6 5e c8 52 9b 14 69
> d1 43 7a fa bc 4b 75 fe 49 61 2b 99 52 13 c7 9d 01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75
> 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c 03 03 03 ]
> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM expiring
> on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
> Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to krbtgt/MYREALM@MYREALM expiring
> on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
> Found ticket for myuser@MYREALM to go to zookeeper/zk1.mydomain@MYREALM
> expiring on Wed Jun 18 10:58:50 UTC 2014
> Service ticket not found in the subject
> >>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
> default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 16 1 3.
> >>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000, number of
> retries =3, #bytes=737
> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=kerberos.mydomain UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
> =1, #bytes=737
> >>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=714
> >>> KdcAccessibility: remove kerberos.mydomain
> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
> >>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
> >>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
> Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 284225265
> Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 0
> Created InitSecContextToken:
> 0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 6A 30 82   02 66 A0 03 02 01 05 A1  ..n..j0..f......
> 0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 00 00 00 00 A3 82 01  ................
> [...]
> 0260: 76 30 32 5D 70 32 BA 6F   1F E0 C7 8F 9C B4 24 73  v02]p2.o......$s
> Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04
> 00 ff ff ff ff 24 63 c2 63 f1 09 e4 a1 d9 8e 56 77 35 a4 c3 76 11 77 d7 30
> a9 6b 15 4d ee d7 2d 5c 80 e8 28 1d 2a 75 ac 1c 01 01 00 00 04 04 04 04 ]
> Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
> Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50
> 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c ]
> Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 57 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04
> 00 ff ff ff ff 55 15 d9 ab fb 0f ac 4e a1 1f 2e 0b 89 ca 61 a0 5a d3 4e f6
> af 30 4f 6d 8f ad 2d 0c 9d b7 c4 be a7 b2 ac b5 01 01 00 00 68 64 70 2d 75
> 73 65 72 40 53 54 2d 50 4f 43 31 2e 53 50 2e 4c 4f 43 41 4c 03 03 03 ]
> 14/06/17 12:25:26 WARN ipc.RpcClient: Exception encountered while
> connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate
> failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
> 14/06/17 12:25:26 FATAL ipc.RpcClient: SASL authentication failed. The
> most likely cause is missing or invalid credentials. Consider 'kinit'.
> javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
> GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
> find any Kerberos tgt)]
>  at
> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.HBaseSaslRpcClient.saslConnect(HBaseSaslRpcClient.java:152)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupSaslConnection(RpcClient.java:792)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.access$800(RpcClient.java:349)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:918)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:915)
>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1557)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupIOstreams(RpcClient.java:915)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.writeRequest(RpcClient.java:1065)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.tracedWriteRequest(RpcClient.java:1032)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.call(RpcClient.java:1474)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1684)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$BlockingRpcChannelImplementation.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1737)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$BlockingStub.isMasterRunning(MasterProtos.java:40216)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.isMasterRunning(ConnectionManager.java:1644)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStubNoRetries(ConnectionManager.java:1553)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1579)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1633)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getKeepAliveMasterService(ConnectionManager.java:1841)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getHTableDescriptor(ConnectionManager.java:2559)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:396)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:401)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.ensureTableCreated(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:773)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.createTable(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1058)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTableInternal(MetaDataClient.java:1156)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTable(MetaDataClient.java:422)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.compile.CreateTableCompiler$2.execute(CreateTableCompiler.java:183)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeMutation(PhoenixStatement.java:226)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeUpdate(PhoenixStatement.java:908)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1453)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:131)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.connect(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:112)
> at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.connect(SqlLine.java:4650)
>  at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.getConnection(SqlLine.java:4701)
> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3942)
> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3851)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>  at sqlline.SqlLine$ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(SqlLine.java:2810)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:817)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:633)
>  at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:680)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:441)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:424)
> Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level:
> Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)
> at
> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5InitCredential.getInstance(Krb5InitCredential.java:147)
>  at
> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:121)
> at
> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getMechanismContext(Krb5MechFactory.java:187)
>  at
> sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getMechanismContext(GSSManagerImpl.java:223)
> at sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:212)
>  at
> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:179)
> at
> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:193)
>  ... 47 more
> 14/06/17 12:25:28 WARN ipc.RpcClient: Exception encountered while
> connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate
> failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
> level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
> 14/06/17 12:25:28 FATAL ipc.RpcClient: SASL authentication failed. The
> most likely cause is missing or invalid credentials. Consider 'kinit'.
> javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
> GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
> find any Kerberos tgt)]
>  at
> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.HBaseSaslRpcClient.saslConnect(HBaseSaslRpcClient.java:152)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupSaslConnection(RpcClient.java:792)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.access$800(RpcClient.java:349)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:918)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection$2.run(RpcClient.java:915)
>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1557)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.setupIOstreams(RpcClient.java:915)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.writeRequest(RpcClient.java:1065)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$Connection.tracedWriteRequest(RpcClient.java:1032)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.call(RpcClient.java:1474)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1684)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClient$BlockingRpcChannelImplementation.callBlockingMethod(RpcClient.java:1737)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$BlockingStub.isMasterRunning(MasterProtos.java:40216)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.isMasterRunning(ConnectionManager.java:1644)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStubNoRetries(ConnectionManager.java:1553)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$StubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1579)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation$MasterServiceStubMaker.makeStub(ConnectionManager.java:1633)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getKeepAliveMasterService(ConnectionManager.java:1841)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getHTableDescriptor(ConnectionManager.java:2559)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:396)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:401)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.ensureTableCreated(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:773)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.createTable(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1058)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTableInternal(MetaDataClient.java:1156)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.schema.MetaDataClient.createTable(MetaDataClient.java:422)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.compile.CreateTableCompiler$2.execute(CreateTableCompiler.java:183)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeMutation(PhoenixStatement.java:226)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixStatement.executeUpdate(PhoenixStatement.java:908)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1453)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:131)
>  at
> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.connect(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:112)
> at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.connect(SqlLine.java:4650)
>  at sqlline.SqlLine$DatabaseConnection.getConnection(SqlLine.java:4701)
> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3942)
> at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.connect(SqlLine.java:3851)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>  at sqlline.SqlLine$ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(SqlLine.java:2810)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:817)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:633)
>  at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:680)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:441)
> at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:424)
> Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level:
> Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)
> at
> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5InitCredential.getInstance(Krb5InitCredential.java:147)
>  at
> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:121)
> at
> sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getMechanismContext(Krb5MechFactory.java:187)
>  at
> sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getMechanismContext(GSSManagerImpl.java:223)
> at sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:212)
>  at
> sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.initSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:179)
> at
> com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:193)
>  ... 47 more



Can any of you help me with this problem?

Kind Regards

Mime
View raw message