From Abhilash L L <abhil...@capillarytech.com>
Subject Re: Issue with index selection
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:50:28 GMT
Thanks James.

What version of Phoenix are you currently using?
--> 2.2.3 incubating

Would it be possible to use uppercase table and column qualifier names
as a work around?
--> It will be quite some changes at this point in time in our project.

The index selection is done in QueryOptimizer, but I doubt the bug
would be there. Might be in IndexStatementRewriter which is the code
that re-writes a SQL statement to use the index table rather than the
data table.
--> Thanks. WIll take a look.

Regards,
Abhilash L L
Capillary Technologies
M:919886208262
abhilash@capillarytech.com | www.capillarytech.com

Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
 Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy
<http://support.capillary.co.in/policy-public/Corporate-Email-Policy.pdf>
for details. Contents of this email are confidential. Please contact the
Sender if you have received this email in error.