From Abhilash L L <abhil...@capillarytech.com>
Subject Re: Issue with index selection
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:58:20 GMT
Also the index name doesnt honor the quoted name passed. It creates the
index table with upper case name

Regards,
Abhilash L L
Capillary Technologies
M:919886208262
abhilash@capillarytech.com | www.capillarytech.com

Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
 Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy
<http://support.capillary.co.in/policy-public/Corporate-Email-Policy.pdf>
for details. Contents of this email are confidential. Please contact the
Sender if you have received this email in error.