From Jody Landreneau <jodylandren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: internal table client cache
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:45:41 GMT
Thanks Gabriel. I am continuing to investigate this. This issue was on the
incubator 3.0 base. I have since downloaded the latest and looked through
the code. It seems that there was some changes to the metadata cache and it
now may be possible to change the refresh interval. It may have been part
of this jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-624
I will report back what I find.