From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with index selection
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:58:38 GMT
Hi,
What version of Phoenix are you currently using? I remember a bug
along these lines that was fixed, but I thought it made it into
3.0/4.0. Does the problem occur on the latest on the 3.0/4.0 branch?

The index selection is done in QueryOptimizer, but I doubt the bug
would be there. Might be in IndexStatementRewriter which is the code
that re-writes a SQL statement to use the index table rather than the
data table.

Would it be possible to use uppercase table and column qualifier names
as a work around?

Thanks,
James