From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix authentication and authorization ?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:39:30 GMT
HBase has many security features that you define on a per table, per
user basis. Though these aren't surfaced in SQL by Phoenix (we have
open JIRAs if someone is interested in doing this), the security
defined at the HBase level would be honored by Phoenix (as Phoenix
goes through the standard HBase client APIs).

Can you tell us a bit more about what you have in mind?

Thanks,
James