From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: internal table client cache
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:38:19 GMT
Hi Jody,

I can't provide you with too much insight on the exact working of the
metadata cache updates; however, this should work. I just did some
small tests on my machine and it seemed to be working as intended, so
I'm guessing that I'm doing something differently than you.

Could you log an issue in Jira
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX) with details on how to
replicate this?

Thanks,