From Jeffrey Zhong <jzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 18:30:30 GMT
Fantastic!!! Congratulations to all!

I'd suggest we may should have Phoenix meet up once a while.

From:  James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org>
Date:  Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:02 AM
To:  "dev@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <dev@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>,
"user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

I'm pleased to announce that yesterday the ASF board approved the graduation
of Apache Phoenix as a top level project. Congratulations to the entire team
for this huge milestone. What an incredible trajectory we're on - from
incubator to top level project in five months! Thank you for all of your
hard work and dedication. Let's keep driving this forward.
Best,
James

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE