From Jeffrey Zhong <jzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hbase 98.2
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 19:42:35 GMT

Though I didn't try phoenix 4.0 on hbase0.98.2, it should have no issue.
Mind sharing your error logs?

From:  Stephen Sprague <spragues@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:09 AM
To:  <user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  hbase 98.2

i'm probably a dummy for asking this but that never stopped me before.  I
installed hbase v98.2 on aws/ec2 and thought maybe i could get phoenix
v4.0.0 to talk to it but no cigar.

before i roll back to v98.1 was curious if anyone else had experience with
these two working together. If so, then it would be a problem on my end.

Cheers,
STephen
PS i did notice the phoenix download page did refer to hbase 98.1+ for
compatibility with phoenix 4.0.0 so i was kinda hopeful.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE