From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use SQuirell to connect to Phoenix to a Secure HBase cluster
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 00:48:21 GMT
Hi Sanjeev,

Are you using a secure cluster?
I assume you are not.
Please make sure that you copy the configuration files in(on a Mac)
/Applications/SQuirreLSQL.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib directory and
copy the phoenix-client.jar file in same directory. Basically, the hbase
conf files should be in classpath of Squirell.

jdbc:*phoenix*:zk_host1,zk_host2(provide all the hostnames that are running
ZK): port of zk(usually 2181): rootdir of hbase in HDFS(usually its
"/hbase")

Hope this helps.

~Anil

--