From Stephen Sprague <sprag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: json extract functions
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 19:48:09 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, James.

re: step in and help.   Would if i could but i aint no java programmer
unfortunately.  I'd be happy to lend any other support, say, testing or
something but actually writing the code to drive this would not be me.

lets wait to see if any other java dudes have a requirement for json then.

Thanks,
Stephen.