From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <UnknownType (19)> in Squirell for Unsigned_Date Type columns
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 02:01:16 GMT
Hi Anil,
The reason is that there is no standard unsigned date SQL type that Phoenix
can map to, so Squirrel does not know how to interpret this type. An easy
fix should be to override the following method in PDataType for
UNSIGNED_DATE, UNSIGNED_TIME, and UNSIGNED_TIMESTAMP like this (returning
the corresponding regular type which SQuirrel will understand):

        @Override
        public int getResultSetSqlType() {
            return DATE.getResultSetSqlType();
        }

Would you mind giving this a try and if successful send us a patch? We
should be able to get it into our upcoming 3.1/4.1 release.

Thanks,
James