From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Warning from GlobalMemoryManager
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 18:15:14 GMT
Please file a JIRA. Our memory manager does not actually allocate memory,
it only tracks coarse grained usage of it to prevent any OOM errors. But if
there are cases of orphaned chunks like this, then we run the risk of
disallowing memory allocations that we should otherwise allow.

Thanks,
James

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM, nandanavanam karthik <nandkarthik@gmail.com