From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject request for use case description and testimonials
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 18:04:40 GMT
Hello everyone,
Congrats to all - we made it through the incubator and are now an official
top level project!

I'd like to put together a couple of new pages on the Apache Phoenix
website that explain all the great things you all are doing with Phoenix,
which company your with, whether you're in production yet, which particular
features you're relying on, and some choice "testimonial" quotes we can use
from you. Something like the Powered-by page that Apache Spark has put
together: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Powered+By+Spark

I think this will really help people who are considering using Phoenix, but
aren't sure how we differentiate ourselves from other potential options.
Even if you're not able/willing to do this, I'd appreciate a description of
your use case.

Thanks!
James