From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't load .csv file in 3.0 (At least one column must be provided for upserts)
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 18:20:37 GMT
On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Vladimir Rodionov
<vladrodionov@gmail.com> wrote:
> This worked in 2.x. It seems not working in 3.0
>
> ./psql.py -t ods.events localhost ods_flow_events.csv
> csv columns from database.
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: At least one column must be provided for
> upserts

I think that the -t option is case-senstive. I'm assuming that the
HBase table name is "ODS.EVENTS". Could you try running the same
command with -t ODS.EVENTS (or whatever the correct case is of the
table)?

In any case, case-sensitive or not, there should be a clear error
message for that case.

- Gabriel