Hi all,
I'm running with Phoenix 2.2.2 which (AFAIK) does not support batch queries.
I want to query some (not all) of the columns in the table (all from the same family), for multiple rowkeys.
Normally I would execute a batch queries of:
select c1,c2... from table where rowkey=row1
select c1,c2... from table where rowkey=row2
Since batch is not supported, I do the following:
select c1,c2... from table where rowkey in (row1,row2...)

This ends up being slower than executing a batch of gets from the HBase API...

Is there a better way for me to use Phoenix in this case ?

Thanks,
Amit.