Definitely a bug - please file a JIRA and we'll get this fixed up in our next point release.

Thanks,
James

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Dan Di Spaltro <dan.dispaltro@gmail.com> wrote:
It actually looks like the star operator in the select clause is causing the issue to happen, if I pick a specific attribute it works.  If I do foo.* then it fails, or if I do a global star it fails.