From Firas Khasawneh <Firas.Khasaw...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Graduation plans?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 20:26:09 GMT
James,

What is the roadmap for Phoenix? Is it going to support sql-89 or sql-92 in the future? If
so, how far in the future? I think what you are doing with Phoenix is the answer for many
people who are using noSQL/Hadoop or thinking of using it.

Thanks,
Firas

From: James Taylor [mailto:jamestaylor@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 4:13 PM
To: user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Graduation plans?

Hi John,
Thanks - we'll take that as a compliment! We've certainly learned a lot already while in incubation.
Our thinking was to add a few new committers and do another release before proposing graduation.

What do you think?

Thanks,
James

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 4:27 PM, John D. Ament <john.d.ament@gmail.com<mailto:john.d.ament@gmail.com>>