From Jeffrey Zhong <jzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Help to Connect via SQuirrel
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 20:46:07 GMT

The zookeeper error should be a warning. If you already have a Hbase table,
you should follow
http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/faq.html#How_I_map_Phoenix_table_to_an_e
xisting_HBase_table to re-create it in Phoenix.

You can test if your env is good by either using ./sqlline to create a table
or ruing "./psql.py oak.local ../examples/WEB_STAT.sql
../examples/WEB_STAT.csv ../examples/WEB_STAT_QUERIES.sql" to see if your
env can create WEB_STAT table, load data into it and query data from the
WEB_STAT table.

From:  Kleiton Silva <kleiton.contato@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 2, 2014 1:10 PM
To:  <user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Help to Connect via SQuirrel

Hey Jeffrey,

Now i face another error, i couldn't connect because it receive connection
refuse, as shown below.

My Hbase is ok, this is my hbase-site.xml (HBASE/conf):

<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>hdfs://oak:54310/data/hbase</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>
    <value>/usr/lib/hbase/hbase-0.98.0-hadoop1/data/zookeeper</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
    <value>2181</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
    <value>oak.local</value>
 </property>
</configuration>

My host file:

10.2.103.214    oak
10.2.103.214    localhost
10.2.103.214    oak.local

The error that i receive:

2014-04-02 17:03:27,034 [Thread-11-SendThread(oak:2811)] WARN
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn  - Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected
error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:599)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.jav
a:350)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1068)

Doubt:

My HBASE already have a table called 'test', this would be shown with the
!table  command or not?

Because i will use Phoenix with Sqoop to transfer data between from one
Hbase to another Hbase.

Thank you.

Kleiton

--