From Kleiton Silva <kleiton.cont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic mapping to HBase table
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:40:06 GMT
Firas,

I have the follow table in hbase:

hbase(main):032:0> scan 'test'
ROW                      COLUMN+CELL

 row1                    column=cf:a, timestamp=1397068853016, value=value1

 row2                    column=cf:b, timestamp=1397068857098, value=value2

 row3                    column=cf:c, timestamp=1397068861755, value=value3

When a try to create table using Phoenix, use the command:

 CREATE table "test" ( pk VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, "cf"."val" VARCHAR );

The result is :

*PK*          * val*

Could you help me?

Thank you.