From Dan Di Spaltro <dan.dispal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joining with a bigint
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 20:55:27 GMT
Yeah I am actually having trouble reproducing it with a simpler example as
well.  I was trying to do it but then ran into
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-926 my guess is the original
issue I ran into might have something to do with indexes I was using.  Ill
keep digging and file an issue when I can actually reproduce it with a
similar example.

--
Dan Di Spaltro