From Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>
Subject Best way to execute batch of queries
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 16:08:47 GMT
Hi all,
I'm running with Phoenix 2.2.2 which (AFAIK) does not support batch queries.
I want to query some (not all) of the columns in the table (all from the
same family), for multiple rowkeys.
Normally I would execute a batch queries of:
*select c1,c2... from table where rowkey=row1*
*select c1,c2... from table where rowkey=row2*
*...*
Since batch is not supported, I do the following:
*select c1,c2... from table where rowkey in (row1,row2...)*

This ends up being slower than executing a batch of gets from the HBase
API...

Is there a better way for me to use Phoenix in this case ?

Thanks,
Amit.