From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation plans?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 06:39:00 GMT
Thanks, Firas. We appreciate the vote of encouragement. Please take a look
at our roadmap here: http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/roadmap.html.
We're definitely interested in continuing down the path toward sql-92
compliance. If anything piques your interest, please let us know and we can
provide implementation guidance as needed.

Regards,
James