From alex kamil <alex.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubt
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:34:15 GMT
Kleiton,
you don't need separate zookeeper if you run hbase in standalone mode,
i saw this timeout error when hbase was down, make sure hbase is running,
chk http://localhost:60010/ , and chk hbase logs for errs if not

make sure phoenix-core jar is in hbase lib directory,
 and phoenix-client jar in squirrel lib directory, on my mac (osx10.7 and
squirrel 3.5) it's
/Applications/SQuirreLSQL.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib/

Alex