From Kleiton Silva <kleiton.cont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubt
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:09:30 GMT
Hi Alex,

I found out what was happen, i use hbase version hbase-0.98.0 with Hadoop
2, when a trying to connect via SQuirrel a receive the error below:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair: PBUF

I've searched on google i found out this error occur because the version of
HBASE.

My next question is:

What i have to do to use Phoenix with HBASE 0.98 with Hadoop 2?

Thanks a lots