From David Wang <davidwang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Differences between Phoenix 3.0 and Phoenix 4.0?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 04:21:33 GMT
Hi James,

Thank you for your reply.

You mentioned 3.0 would be released very soon, do you know around when?

I would like to seriously use the join functionality of phoenix 3.0.
Currently, when I run join queries on large datasets (like 1 GB) on phoenix
3.0, I encounter an error:

Error: Encountered exception in hash plan execution. (state=,code=0)

Best regards,

David