From Manthosh Kumar T <manth...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Change Phoenix Configuration values via Java Code
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:54:52 GMT
Dear All,
           I'm trying to change the value of *phoenix.mutate.batchSize*. My
client is a remote client where i try to add data through JDBC. I have
added the phoenix-client.jar in the classpath of the client. So how can i
change the value of *phoenix.mutate.batchSize* or any other values given in
http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/tuning.html through code?

Regards,
Manthosh Kumar T