From Manthosh Kumar T <manth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improve upsert performance - JDBC
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 01:12:31 GMT
Hi James,
                 Thanks. I'm using Phoenix with Storm. Say I need to store
objects in Phoenix from a source. The rate at which this source emits the
object ranges from 4000/second to 4/second. Another application needs to
read from this table concurrently and needs to know the total objects
received till that time. That's why I had set auto commit as true. So to
improve performance, is it efficient to perform commit based on time (say
for every second)?